Friday, January 13, 2006

Tired.

I am tired of hurting guys, tired of not knowing, tired of living in limbo. Tired of saying goodbye, of not having a weekend, of being undisciplined. Of worrying my mother and not telling my father the truth. Of being selfish or too selfless and trying to discern the difference. Tired of lacking.
Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young women shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
A promise for renewal deeper than sleep...

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BP- I love you and am glad you are looking to HIM...there are no words in these "tired" times but know you are being lifted up in many ways from here @ WC. I miss you.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do-It-P,

It is refreshing to read your honest words that resonante so strongly with fatigue I, too, have felt. You're not alone, my friend. All I can say is: remain in the Word, ask great things of God, and let yourself collapse heavily into His arms. (Perhaps that's why He has allowed you to grow tired in the first place. He wants to hold you.) I love you.

-LC

P.S. I admire your ability to allow your blog to be brief. Though your words are few, they are significant. I should follow your example. Better to write something than nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home